Deloitte Digital has a friendly working environment, the camaraderie, and mutual support. We’re committed to create a knowledge sharing-culture and drive enthusiasm and engagement of our employees. If you are interested in working for international clients and being a part of ambitious cross-media projects – join our team!
Who we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in project management within digital advertising
- natural skills for building long-lasting relations, especially with the clients
- have proven experience in project management and coordination within the digital agency
- you are familiar with the production processes in a digital agency and you know them like the back of your hand
- your ATL/BTL experience is highly welcomed
- you feel great being a Leader
- you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- your English is so good you could fool a native speaker
Your future role:
- piecing together all the elements of the project puzzle – from establishing the cost and time schedule, through overseeing timely delivery, managing relations with the client, until summing the project up, drawing conclusions and making further recommendations
- supervising your team’s work, in a way that everyone knows what and how to do it, making the client happy with the work you provide
- performing and ensuring sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with client’s and agency’s business strategies
- ensuring high quality of the projects implemented accordingly to agency’s internal processes
- making sure that all the work is delivered on time at each stage of project implementation
- taking ownership and responsibility – it is You who is responsible for quality of the final product
- sharing your knowledge and experiences with other team members
- meetings, kick-offs and project meetings – with the team, the clients and the board
- getting involved in the development of client’s marketing strategy
- building strong and lasting relations with the clients
- working closely with finance/legal departments on billing set up, invoicing and documentation maintenance
- staying up-to-date with innovative ideas to support customers and motivate the team
- cooperating with both our offices based in Lodz and Warsaw.
What we offer:
- a competitive salary, plus benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees activities as a part of integration,
- a successful, worthwhile and challenging place to work. Deloitte Digital offers access to extraordinary development opportunities in Deloitte’s structures in Central Europe and other regions of the world,
- a friendly attitude and a company of creative and hardworking people who are eager to share their experience.
This is a replacement contract for 15 months.