Deloitte Digital is a unique combination of a digital agency and a consultancy under one, integrated, global practice. That’s why we call it a digital consulting agency.
We provide clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
And to You we offer a unique Talent Experience with lots of opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in the career.
Part technology, part strategy, part creative. One hundred percent digital.
- Designing digital tools accordingly to the latest standards (responsive web design, mobile, rich media banners),
- Taking responsibility for the quality and realization of the projects in the Graphic Design Department,
- Sharing your knowledge with the teammates, as well as sharing links to some funny videos (cats or dogs, whichever you prefer is fine).
- Ability to deal with the problems concerning the current projects (there are usually plenty of those),
- Ability to tell stories with visuals,
- Knowledge about the rules of design… which you can break to bring the project to a higher level,
- Dutifulness and paying attention to details,
- Interest in digital design,
- A head open to new ideas and constructive criticism,
- Experience in creating responsive web design and collaborating with front-end,
- Expertise in Adobe CC,
- Interesting portfolio – doesn’t have to be large but make it good,
- Knowledge about web development will be a nice addition,
- Ability to draw by hand and knowledge in the DTP area will be a plus.
And what’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, plus benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities
- A successful, worthwhile, challenging place to work. Deloitte has access to amazing opportunities in CE Europe and worldwide. Deloitte Digital is already 4000 people strong, with studios on 5 continents.
- An incredibly friendly, entrepreneurial culture – and some of the smartest people you could hope to meet.