You might know Deloitte as a respected accounting and consulting firm. But Deloitte Digital is something new. Deloitte Digital is a unique combination of a digital agency and a consultancy under one, integrated, global practice. That’s why we call it a digital consulting agency.
We provide clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
And to You we offer a unique Talent Experience with lots of opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn and lead at every point in the career.
Part technology, part strategy, part creative. One hundred percent digital.
As an Integration Specialist you’ll be responsible for:
- Planning, design, implementation, and testing for assigned integration components under the limited guidance of a lead integration engineer
- Writing design documentation for assigned integration components
- Organising the review and/or release of documentation when required
- Ensuring alignment with the designs of the systems being integrated and the overall solution architecture
- Implementing and unit-testing middleware components, then executing end-to-end integration tests, involving the development teams working on the systems being integrated
- Demonstrating clear progress and a willingness to advance towards a more senior role
- Following accepted coding standards and best practices, using agile software development methodologies and embedding quality in every aspect of the delivery lifecycle
- Significant experience with one or more of the following: CA Layer 7, IBM, API Gateway, API Man, Kong.
- Significant experience with one or more of the following: RAML, Swagger, API Blueprint.
- Has delivered at least one integration solution, preferably in an Agile Development team
- Strong OOAD experience, including business process and data modelling
- Experience with JSON
- Proficient written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work with little to no supervision and to effectively prioritise workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
And what’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, plus benefits such as: medical insurance, sport card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities
- A successful, worthwhile, challenging place to work. Deloitte has access to amazing opportunities in CE Europe and Worldwide. Deloitte Digital is already 4000 people strong, with studios on 5 continents.
- An incredibly friendly, entrepreneurial culture – and some of the smartest people you could hope to meet.