Junior Admin Assistant
You might know Deloitte as a respected accounting and consulting firm. But Deloitte Digital is something new. Deloitte Digital is a unique combination of a digital agency and a consultancy under one, integrated, global practice. That’s why we call it a digital consulting agency.
We provide clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
And to You we offer a unique Talent Experience with lots of opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn and lead at every point in the career.
Part technology, part strategy, part creative. One hundred percent digital
As a part of an admin team you will be responsible for:
- secretarial duties, guests and shipments management
- organizing the office work flow together with other Admin staff members
- active participation in the operational tasks of the office
- documents and reports preparation
- ensuring compliance with the Company policies and procedures
- ordering office supplies
- part-time studies students
- excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- strong communication skills
- very good PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Outlook skills
- dynamic personality and drive
- ability to work under pressure
- good English, both spoken and written
- experience in administration position would be an asset
And what’s in it for you?
- benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities.
- A successful, worthwhile, challenging place to work. Deloitte has access to amazing opportunities in CE Europe and worldwide. Deloitte Digital is already 4000 people strong, with studios on 5 continents.
- An incredibly friendly, entrepreneurial culture – and some of the smartest people you could hope to meet.
Sound awesome? It is.
Applying please use the following reference number as an e-mail subject: JAA/WAW/2015