You might know Deloitte as a respected accounting and consulting firm. But Deloitte Digital is something new. Deloitte Digital is a unique combination of a digital agency and a consultancy under one, integrated, global practice. That’s why we call it a digital consulting agency.
We provide clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
And to You we offer a unique Talent Experience with lots of opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in the career.
Part technology, part strategy, part creative. One hundred percent digital
As a Mobile Engineer you’ll be responsible for developing cutting-edge mobile applications. You’ll have the chance to work with some of the best Developers, UX Designers, Creatives and Strategy thinkers in the business, delivering world class digital solutions for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. For us, Developers are not people who are locked in a room to churn out code to match a large paper based specification. They need to work alongside our clients and their customers across the entire project life-cycle and combine deep technical expertise with innovative thinking and a strong understanding of what makes businesses and their customers tick. It’s the combination of these skills and ways of working that helps us deliver the best digital experiences.
We pride ourselves on our quality and speed of delivery and you’ll get to work with and learn some of latest technologies, tools and techniques that allow us to continually out class our competition
- Minimum two years of directly-related experience within software development
- Minimum one year of experience of designing and developing mobile applications (Android, iOS)
- Knowledge of at least one current mobile operating system
- Experience working in development teams using agile development methods and supporting tools such as Scrum
- Drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself into a world class digital developer
- Passion for digital and technology
- A team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and share knowledge
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A balance of logical problem solving and innovative thinking
- Experience of integrating with other systems through web services
- Strong working knowledge of mobile development environment
- Multi-threaded coding experience, along with both asynchronous and synchronous code
- Solid debugging and problem solving skills
- Understanding of MVC development patterns
- Database experience on mobile devices
And what’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, plus benefits such as: medical insurance, sport card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities
- A successful, worthwhile, challenging place to work. Deloitte has access to amazing opportunities in CE Europe and Worldwide. Deloitte Digital is already 4000 people strong, with studios on 5 continents.
- An incredibly friendly, entrepreneurial culture – and some of the smartest people you could hope to meet.
Sound awesome? It is.
Applying please use the following reference number as an e-mail subject: MD/WAW/2015