Senior Graphic Designer
You might know Deloitte as a respected accounting and consulting firm. But Deloitte Digital is something new. Deloitte Digital is a unique combination of a digital agency and a consultancy under one, integrated, global practice. That’s why we call it a digital consulting agency.
We provide clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
And to You we offer a unique Talent Experience with lots of opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn,and lead at every point in the career.
Part technology, part strategy, part creative. One hundred percent digital
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND YOU PUT SO MUCH HEART AND DESIGN INTO EVERY PROJECT THAT THE CLIENT ACCEPTS EVERYTHING INSTANTLY?
Your responsibilities will include:
- creating visual projects that vary in form – from key visuals, through ad posters, online campaigns, animations, websites, to… tattoos,
- designing digital tools in accordance with the accepted standards (responsive websites, mobile apps, rich media banners),
- sharing responsibility for the quality and correct development of the projects in the graphic department,
- sharing your knowledge with the team together with the link to funny websites (with cats, dogs or whatever it is that you like).
It will get even better, if:
- you are a keen listener and ask thought-over question, which can help you understand the project
- you know your goals and you know how to achieve them. You control the visuals, the typography and composition whether it is a www design or a graffiti,
- you constantly perfect your skills, not limiting it to Photoshop and Illustrator (off course the CC version),
- you link imagination with knowledge, know what UX stands for and what is the best resolution for a website,
- you are not afraid to try different graphic styles or technological novelties, even if you do it for the first time,
- you can communicate effectively with the whole team – accounts, arts, copywriters and web developers,
- you design for others, not only your self-fulfilment. You do not pout when the clients wants to introduce changes, but rather talk them over patiently.
We try to be as cool as possible and we offer you:
- an office in revitalized Grohman’s Factory in the most interesting Lodz district – Księży Młyn,
- the company of engaged and creative people who smile a lot 🙂
- good coffee and work space among trees and swings, overlooking a pond, with a poodle and a giraffe,
- cooperation with familiar clients, knowing the agency’s potential and expecting the highest possible standards,
- both medical care and a Fit Profit card for your well-being,
- integration events – planned and organized spontaneously.