Senior UX Designer
You might know Deloitte as a respected accounting and consulting firm. But Deloitte Digital is something new. Deloitte Digital is a unique combination of a digital agency and a consultancy under one, integrated, global practice. That’s why we call it a digital consulting agency.
We provide clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
And to You we offer a unique Talent Experience with lots of opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn and lead at every point in the career.
Part technology, part strategy, part creative. One hundred percent digital
As a User Experience Designer you will be responsible for key elements of end-to-end user experience projects for our clients. Producing innovative and inspiring client outcomes across the spectrum of UX projects the consultant/designer will require knowledge of end to end UX design process, coupled with experience delivering specific areas of UX such as UX research.
The UX Designer will contribute to shaping the selection and scoping of the user experience delivery and creation of deliverables. You must have strong user experience skills combined with strong business acumen and strong communication skills. You must be innovative, quick to adapt, and eager to continually learn new technologies within the digital space.
You will have responsibility for:
- Assisting in the scoping and planning UX engagements either as standalone engagements or as part of a wider project under the review of the UX team lead, including selection of the most appropriate tools and techniques
- Creating high quality UX deliverables which deliver on project outcomes
- Coordinating UX design activities across teams, both Deloitte Digital Advisory, Creative and engineering teams as well as client teams
- Contributing to on-going enhancement of the Deloitte Digital UX methodologies
- Monitor and have knowledge of wider industry UX trends and relevant technology trends
- Minimum of three years of directly related experience (UX designer or similar)
- Demonstrated experience in planning and delivering experience projects
- Expert knowledge of end to end UX design process, coupled with experience deliver specific areas of UX(deep experience not expected in delivery of all areas but must have knowledge and ability to manage the end to end process)
- Experience in designing, planning and facilitating user research
- Proven understanding of the end to end UX design process, coupled with expert experience of delivering specific areas of UX design
- Expertise in understanding outputs from user and stakeholder research, as well as ability to analyse large quantities of data. Including an ability to synthesize understanding of analysis and user insight to shape UX design deliverables and outcomes
- Significant expertise is reviewing existing systems and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations
- Expert skills in using UX design tools (i.e. Balsamiq, Axure or similar)
- Understanding of the constraints placed on UX by specific technologies (i.e. Sharepoint, Adobe, Hybris)
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with project estimation
- Ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Ability to think innovatively and develop new design solutions
- Ability to effectively prioritise and plan workload to meet deadlines
- Understanding of specific constraints and challenges presented by different industry segments
- Knowledge of good practice around accessibility and interest in wider UX industry events
- Advantage will be experience in team management
- Ability to work with senior client/project stakeholders to help define and shape their digital direction and vision
And what’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, plus benefits such as: medical insurance, sport card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities
- A successful, worthwhile, challenging place to work. Deloitte has access to amazing opportunities in CE Europe and Worldwide. Deloitte Digital is already 4000 people strong, with studios on 5 continents.
- An incredibly friendly, entrepreneurial culture ‑ and some of the smartest people you could hope to meet.