You might know Deloitte as a respected accounting and consulting firm. But Deloitte Digital is something new. Deloitte Digital is a unique combination of a digital agency and a consultancy under one, integrated, global practice. That’s why we call it a digital consulting agency.
We provide clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
And to You we offer a unique Talent Experience with lots of opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn and lead at every point in the career.
Part technology, part strategy, part creative. One hundred percent digital
As a UI Designer you will translate wireframes into rich visuals. You’ll be a digital artist who wields technology like a painter swipes a brush. When your work is done, the mobile apps and responsive websites we create not only perform flawlessly, but also look amazing. Whether time is on your side or the deadline is tight, you bring a keen eye and an insightful mind to the digital drawing board — making the smart, industry-advancing design decisions.
You’ll have the chance to work with some of the best UX Designers and Developers, taking responsibility for developing aesthetically pleasing, intellectually satisfying app and responsive website designs. You will creating pixel-perfect mockups and final graphical assets like icons and illustrations You’ll work closely with both internal, cross-functional teams and external clients on projects for some of the biggest and best companies in the world.
You need to be:
- Talented. At proposing interesting solutions, and at building on the ideas of others.
- Knowledgable. Of fundamental design principles, the latest UI, graphics, web standards, limitations, opportunities, best practices, and trends.
- Flexible. To use your visual design skills in other areas like illustration and brand identity.
- Curious. With a deep interest in design and technology. We like informed people.
- Detail oriented. Users and clients love consistent design.
- Proficient. With Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of newer software like Sketch and Macaw are a plus!
- Well-rounded. Illustration skills and some knowledge of HTML and CSS are a bonus.
And what’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, plus benefits such as: medical insurance, sport card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities
- A successful, worthwhile, challenging place to work. Deloitte has access to amazing opportunities in CE Europe and Worldwide. Deloitte Digital is already 4000 people strong, with studios on 5 continents.
- An incredibly friendly, entrepreneurial culture – and some of the smartest people you could hope to meet.
Sound awesome? It is.
Applying please use the following reference number as an e-mail subject: UID/WAW/2015